National LIS Awards 2019 Conditions of Entry
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Anyone is able to enter more than one category, but each entry must be complete in its own right as there will be no cross referencing
2. There is no fee for nominating your company
3. Entrants must commit to attending the Awards Ceremony if shortlisted
4. All entrants hereby give permission for their entry details to be used for marketing in a manner deemed suitable by National LIS Awards
5. All external references, including testimonials may be verified by National LIS Awards and judges
HOW TO WIN AN AWARD?
Combination of votes achieved from your own marketing campaign and points awarded by judges
Up to 5 shortlisted companies per section
Multiple Judges per category
JUDGING CRITERIA AND VOTING SYSTEM
Judges will score entries for entered category based on the following judging criteria:
1. The 500 words submitted in your nomination and any testimonials provided: 5 points for 1st, 4 points for 2nd, 3 points for 3rd, 2 points for 4th and 1 point for 5th.
2. Social media activity and engagement on the various platforms: 5 points for 1st, 4 points for 2nd, 3 points for 3rd, 2 points for 4th and 1 point for 5th.
3. Website look, functionality and available content to the visitors of that website: 5 points for 1st, 4 points for 2nd, 3 points for 3rd, 2 points for 4th and 1 point for 5th.
We will also be setting up an online voting system and we will be providing you with relevant marketing material to use in your quest to generate as many votes as possible from any social media followings or databases you have.
Points will be awarded as follows:
5 points for 1st
4 points for 2nd
3 points for 3rd
2 points for 4th
1 point for 5th
• Entries will open on 1st May 2019 and close on the 23rd August
• Entrants may take place in any category – the categories will not be cross checked
• The decision of its nominated judges is final
• National LIS Awards reserve the right to:-
• Move an Entrant to a more suitable category should it be deemed appropriate
• Remove inappropriate Entries
• LIS Team reserve the right to increase nominations per category if the category is over subscribed with high quality nominations.